How to overcome Games that your Customers are playing you over in unpaid invoices?
Wheel of Fortune/Going for Gold/Strike it Lucky/You Bet/Bullseye. A list of Gameshows from the past. They remind me of some our customers. Some are great payers, others less so, but eventually they do pay.
However, the following conjours up images of the type of excuses they are likely to come out with?
Oh the irony, for those chasing outstanding invoices. The range of excuses that your customers come up with? I bet the following has applied to you once upon time:
- We will pay you next year/month/week.
- Unanswered emails
- Its with my manager – s/he will let you know.
- I don’t have an answer (if its staff)
- Its with the Director for approval.
- There is an issue with it? They will get back to you.
- Call me back later – and when you do there is no response.
For those who haven’t heard any off these, or similar maybe just struck it lucky and got paid, but for the rest of us, it could be a different story.
Lets say you are coming up to the end of January, and out of your current Customer base, 70% have paid up, but the other 30% hasn’t. What now?
You had forecast this cash in. Its not coming in, not unless drastic action has been taken.
You called them, no response. Emailed them, nothing. Frustating. You could go and visit them, but they are hundreds of miles away, and you have more pressing issues to attend to, especially as you have just opened for the first month of the Year.
What can you do? Who can you turn to?
What you need is a Letter that is not too strenuous, or flashy, let alone too lenient. Something that is worded in the correct fashion, that will get the job done.
Solicitors charge the cost of a nice meal in town for four people, for the price of just one of these letters, but for the fraction of that price you get 3 x LETTERS that not only gives you a fantastic Return on Investment, but are guaranteed to get your debts paid.
These letters alone have stood the test of time and have collected hundreds of thousands of pounds, if not tens of thousands of unpaid invoices.
If you are a business owner, who is struggling to get those non-paying Customers to pay you, then look no further than here.
Even if you are not struggling, but you now someone that is – the rest assured this is something that can make a difference to their bottom line, so I would urge you to forward this to a colleague, an associate or a friend that may need these letters.
For any other queries, then please do not hesitate to contact Ron on 07792 429601 for further information.